Sunday, July 12, 2015

Havendagen in Coevorden / Harbordays at Coevorden

 Dit weekend is het haven dagen in Coevorden. Er liggen dan allerlei prachtige boten in de haven van Coevorden. Verder is er ook van alles te beleven. Zo is er kermis, rommelmarkt en braderie.

This weekend are the harbor days in Coevorden. There are lots of beautiful boats in the harbor of Coevorden. Furthermore, there is also plenty to do and see. There is fair, flea market and street fair.


Museum boot / Museum ship


Deze paraplu stand heb ik op de rommelmarkt gekocht. Waarschijnlijk ga ik hem wit spuiten en ik twijfel of ik hem zo ter decoratie neer zet in mijn woonkamer of dat ik er misschien plantjes in ga zetten.

I've bought this umbrella stand at the flea market. I think I'm going to spray it white and place it as decoration in my living room or maybe I'm going to put plants in it.


Ook waren er allerlei kraampjes met ambachtslieden. Bij een daarvan heb ik deze spintol gekocht. Ik heb nog nooit gespind, maar het lijkt me een leuke techniek om te gaan leren en dan van het zelf gesponnen garen een mooie shawl te haken of breien.

There were all sorts of booths with craftsmen. In one of them I bought this spindle. I've never spun, but it seems like a fun technique to learn, and then crochet or knit a shawl with the self-spun yarn.



No comments:

Post a Comment